Attractive force: Tudor Black Bay Ceramic
Oh, and all the other METAS certification requirements that make up a "Master Chronometer" are also met. What are those?
• Swiss Made
• Certification by the Swiss testing institute Contrôle Officiel Suisse des Chronomètres (COSC)
• Precision at two different temperatures, in six different positions at two different power reserve levels: 100 % and 33 %
• Trouble-free operation of the movement and the watch when exposed to a magnetic field of 15,000 gauss and no deviation in precision after exposure to the magnetic field
• Water resistance to a depth of 200 meters in accordance with ISO standard 22810:2010
• Power reserve of 70 hours